TERMS AND AGREEMENTS OF SALE
• Compatibility between all hardware or software products is not guaranteed. It is the customers responsibility to ensure compatibility issues between all hardware and software to be resolved prior to ordering.
• FuseTech AU has limited information regarding compatibility and will try to assist customers when possible, however customers are encouraged to do their own research first.
•FuseTech AU will only make recommendations and compatibility guarantee commitment in writing, thus customers are required to make a formal request for this in writing or by email.
• It is generally recommended to purchase products made by the same manufacturer to ensure a higher chance of compatibility.
• If any compatibility issue does arise, please refer to our Returns policy
• Our website provides a realtime stock level availability indicator which can be described as follows:
1. In stock (All Stores) = All stores have the product in stock
2. In stock (Some Store) = Some store has stock, please select Availability to find out which store has the stock.
3. In stock (Other store) = When you have selected your store location, stock is located at other store, check Availability to see which store has the stock.
4. Order Only = Not in stock, special order to be placed with our supplier, may take 1-3 days average turnaround time to reach our warehouse. It is also subject to availability at our supplier.
5. Out Of Stock = Stock is temporarily unavailable from the supplier until further notice
• All advertised products with the availability status ‘In Stock and 'On Special' are subject to "while stock last". No guarantees of stock allocation until we confirm your order has been picked and scanned.
• Lay-by or rainchecks are not available.
• Item availability and prices are fluctuative and subject to change without notice. Always contact us for latest information by phone or email.
• Any order containing an Order Only item has to have at least a minimum of 10% deposit paid before we can place an order with our supplier.
• Orders placed that are Ready for shipping but waiting for final payment will only be held for 5 working days.
• For Order Only items, the final price and availability is subject to final confirmation from our supplier. If there's any change to your order, we will endeavour to inform you within 48 hours during normal business hours.
• Although we do our best to keep our stock levels up on most items we cannot guarantee availability on all items so we encourage a formal query to be made especially for 'Limited Stock' status items prior to pickup (via email/fax/telephone). Items in stock will be allocated and reserved only to customers with a formal purchase order or website order.
Note regarding products labelled Refurbished / Ex Demo / Ex Warranty:
- At times FuseTech AU offers products labelled as Refurbished / Ex Demo / Ex Warranty. This stock is not brand new and is generally from:
- Might be as new condition but open box or box damaged
- Stock used for display purposes
- Customer returns for change of mind
- Manufacturer replaced from warranty claims
- Manufacturer refurbished from warranty claims
- This stock is offered at a significantly discounted price from brand new stock.
- Unless specified otherwise FuseTech AU offers the same warranty periods on this stock as is for brand new stock.
- If you would like to find out specific details regarding any such item please inquire with your sales representative.
Product – Refers to any hardware manufactured for or by FuseTech AU bearing the "FuseTech AU" trademark, trade name, or logo that is purchased directly from FuseTech AU..
Original Purchaser - any consumer that purchases and has possession of a Product directly from FuseTech AU.
End User - the ultimate consumer of the Product and constitutes anyone who owns and uses an FuseTech AU Product.
Date of Original Retail Purchase - the date the Original Purchaser bought the Product from FuseTech AU.
Radium PCs WARRANTS this Radium PCs hardware Product against defects in merchandise and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the Date of Original Retail Purchase., unless additional parts or labour warranties are purchased, which may extend the terms of warranty to include the replacement of parts for a total of 2 years. Our warranty covers all parts failures and factory defects, but does not cover accidental user damage or normal day to day wear and tear for notebook batteries.
Radium PCs warrants the original purchaser that any part of the hardware system, excluding software, documentation and similar terms will be free of defects of both workmanship and materials for the warranty period include with the purchase. (Starting from date of collection or delivery.
Radium PCs warrants the original purchaser that any part of the Product, excluding software, documentation and other peripherals, will be free of defects of both workmanship and materials for the warranty period include with the purchase. The date of warranty coverage starts from the date of collection or delivery of the Product.
During the product's warranty period, Radium PCs will repair or replace defective hardware for defects specified and found in the Product. This will be done without any labour charge (free of charge) and cost of parts will also be provided free of charge during the warranty period. Parts may not be the same but will be equivalent or better parts.
Radium PCs shall, under no circumstances, be liable to provide warranty service for products that have been damaged by accident, abuse, misuse or misapplication, for example unauthorized overclocking. This also applies if the product has been modified without textual agreement from Radium PCs.
Any replacement parts will be warranted to be free of defects of workmanship and material for 3 months from time of replacement, or for the remainder of the warranty period of the Radium PCs Product it is replacing (whichever is longer).
What is covered:
Radium PCs covers all hardware issues during your warranty period.
Lifetime support. Outside of the warranty period, fees will only be for parts or specially requested services.
What is not covered:
Accidental damage such as water spills, drops or physical breakage due to an accident.
Data loss or recovery due to drive damage or failure is not covered. Your HDD or SSD however is covered by our warranty and will be replaced during the warranty period in the event of failure.
If a defect is found in a purchased FuseTech AU Product, contact the FuseTech AU service centre through email (email@example.com) or reach out via our social media.
If the FuseTech AU service centre is contacted through telephone or email, Radium PCs will endeavour to provide guidance to diagnose or solve the problem.
If the problem cannot be resolved over the phone / mail, the User will be responsible to either carry in the Product to our Service Centre or to mail it in. Alternatively, a collection service can be opted for, and relevant charges will apply. Return shipping will be provided for free by FuseTech AU.
For such warranty claims, the following details are required - Name, Address, Contact Number and Warranty Serial Tag / dated sales receipt.
FuseTech AU will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law: (1) repair the Product (using new or refurbished replacement parts); (2) replace the Product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product; or (3) issue a partial refund of the original purchase price of the Product, if for some reason, the Product cannot be repaired or replaced—provided you return it during the parts warranty period owned.
FuseTech AU Limited Warranty Obligations
Items such as BATTERIES, AC ADAPTERS AND EXTERNAL ACCESSORIES SHALL BE CLASSIFIED AS CONSUMABLE PARTS. THE WARRANTY PERIOD FOR BATTERIES AND AC ADAPTERS IS LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASE.
In the event that FuseTech AU decides to refund (the value of) or replace the product, the term of this warranty shall expire as of the time of that refund or replacement.
No FuseTech AU agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty. If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforce-ability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FuseTech AU IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF ACTUAL MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; DOWNTIME; OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED IN OR USED WITH Radium PCs PRODUCTS, AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON FuseTech AU PRODUCTS.